Map of Akashi Kaikyo National Government Park
Akashi Kaikyo National Government Park on Awaji Island
|Apr. 1 – Aug. 31||9:30 – 18:00|
|Sep. 1 – Oct. 31, Mar. 1 – Mar. 31||9:30 – 17:00|
|Nov. 1 – Feb. 28 (29)||9:30 – 16:30|
- Opening hours may change depending on the events. Please check in advance.
- Last admission is one hour before closing for the park visitors, and an hour and a half before closing for the park and the greenhouse visitors.
Closed on December 31, January 1, and the first Monday and Tuesday of February.
|Ticket Types||Aged 65 & over||Adults||High School
|Elementary & Junior High School Students|
|General||Park||210 yen||410 yen||80 yen|
|Park & Greenhouse||510 yen||810 yen||610 yen||–|
|Groups||Park||210 yen||290 yen||50 yen|
|Park & Greenhouse||410 yen||710 yen||510 yen||–|
- Admission is free for children under 6 years old.
- The group rate is applied to groups of 20 people or more. Please ask at the ticket window.
- Re-entry is permitted. Show the ticket stub on re-entry.
- Tickets for the greenhouse (Kiseki no Hoshi Botanical Museum) are not sold separately at this gate.
- Admission for the Akashi Kaikyo National Government Park is free for holders of a physical disability certificate, a mental disability certificate, or an intellectual disability identification booklet (including one assistant).
- No discount for elementary and junior high school students who hold a Kokoron Card.
|Parking Lot (Capacity)||Standard Passenger Vehicles||Large Vehicles||Motorbikes|
|Kaigan Minami (154 standard passenger vehicles, 10 motorbikes, and 4 disabled parking spaces)||500 yen||–||100 yen|
|Yume Butai (600 standard passenger vehicles)||500 yen||–||–|
|Awaji-guchi (230 standard passenger vehicles, 35 large vehicles, and 8 disabled parking spaces)||500 yen||1,600 yen||–|
|Higashiura (22 large vehicles)||–||1,600 yen||–|
- Parking is free for holders of a physical disability certificate, a mental disability certificate, or an intellectual disability identification booklet (including assistants) at the Kaigan Minami, Awaji-guchi, and Higashiura parking lots.
- You may move your vehicle to another parking lot for free only once. Please show your parking ticket at the gate.
*The above conditions do not apply to the Yume Butai parking lot.
* Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
|Categories||First 30 min.||Per 15 min. extension|
|Adults (over age 15)||400 yen||200 yen|
|Children (under age 15)||200 yen||100 yen|
* Please show the original certificate or a copy at the entrance.
|Akashi Kaikyo National Government Park||Kiseki no Hoshi Botanical Museum|
Physical disability certificate holders and assistants
Intellectual disability identification booklet holders and assistants
A-bomb survivor’s certificate holders and assistant
|No discount||Half price|
Kokoron Card holders